Home Photography Writing About

16.9.10

Three Things Thursday

Let's go a little deeper and see how you really tick. Think hard and tell me about what you do that you are passionate about. I'll tell you about my writing, but feel free to change that to whatever has a soft spot in your heart.
Three things about...
 what you write (or are passionate about).
1.    Whenever I attempt a young adult or fantasy novel it comes out very childish. My characters seem to be children whenever my brain places them in a new world. It frustrates me to no end. But I’m attempting a science fiction, singularity piece for NaNoWriMo, we’ll see how it goes!
2.    I don’t write sequentially, in fact I can’t finish something if I’m forced to write it sequentially. I have to be able to hop around if I get bored with a scene. If it’s all in order it tends to turn into a monotonous list of things the character is doing.
3.    I always know my ending before I begin. Otherwise I don’t know how I’ll get there. (Learned that from a screenwriting professor in college. It became the only way I can start and finish a full story.)

Pen your own blog post and add it to the linky below or tell me in the comments about your passion!

No comments: