Home Photography Writing About

26.4.10

Word of the Week

Thanks for all the help last week. I'm definitely much less fried this week and have a lot of fun stuff for the blog. First off our weekly game. These four photos have one thing in common, guess what it is in the comments. You can click on the images to see the products or click on the shop names to visit the shops. Thanks for playing! I'll post the answer tomorrow.





If you have an etsy shop and would like to have a give-away for one of your items, let me know! I will feature you in another Word of the Week and display an ad for you on the side of my blog for two weeks.

7 comments:

Christine said...

Beer!

Yaelfran said...

I have 2 BEERRINGS.
I've never been such happy as I am with them!!!!!
SO COOL!!!!!!!!!

Cora Kemp said...

Bier or brewski or beer :)

A1 said...

Bier!

Anonymous said...

beer- can't wait for some german beer
mom

caroltoomey said...

beer....as I open one ....aaahhh

Anonymous said...

Hand! :)