Home Photography Writing About

9.3.10

100 Photos

I've been slacking on this project, but I'm so close so I refuse to give up. Here is another installment of my 100 photos project. And I think I'll have to put together a celebration for the closing of this project and 100 followers. So keep an eye out for a surprise here in while.

Day 94 - Oh yes, chocolate ice cream, cherries, chocolate, cherry liquer, and chocolate.
 And now it's gone.
Day 95 - I'm sorry, but I just don't want pizza made at a Chinese restaurant.
Day 96 - A new addition to the house, terrariums. I've never lived in a place that has moss. It's so fun! This one has survived and once this snow leaves I'll start another.
Day 97 - Spring is really trying to begin, but it snowed again just two days after this.
Yay for 100 photos and yay for 100 followers!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

love love your photos!!!!!
mom

Punctuation Mark said...

amazing images! congrats on finishing the projects!