Home Photography Writing About

25.1.10

Word of the Week

Hello Word of the Weekers! I know that's dorky, but it just spilled out of my fingers. These four pictures have one thing in common. Guess what it is in the comments. You can click on the pictures to view the products and the shop names to visit the shops. I'll post the answer tomorrow. Viel spass! Have fun!

Verbenacustomblends.etsy.com


If you have an etsy shop and would like to have a give-away for one of your items, let me know! I will feature you in another Word of the Week and display an ad for you on the side of my blog for two weeks.

3 comments:

Linda B said...

blue berries/blue beads looking like blue berries.

Nice images.

http://linorstorecom.blogspot.com

O'Brien said...

Did the Squeaker's snack inspire you the other day...

BooBery

Cora Kemp said...

O! O! O! I know I know!!! Pick Me!!