Home Photography Writing About

4.1.10

Word of the Week

Every year around this time of year Albert's grandma has a party. These four pictures have something in common with that party. Guess what it is in the comments. You can click on the pictures to view the products, or the shop names to view the shops. I'll post the answer when I can (internet access is choppy during the move).

terrapop.etsy.com


teaman.etsy.com

If you have an etsy shop and would like to have a give-away for one of your items, let me know! I will feature you in another Word of the Week and display an ad for you on the side of my blog for two weeks.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

It must be a TEA party
mom

Cora Kemp said...

I'd love a spot of tea!

Yay! I'm so glad you did this! I was so worried I would not have WOW for 2 weeks! What can I say, I'm addicted to WOW! LOL (and not the one your hubby is - mine is better!)

O'Brien said...

Would you like one lump or two with your TEA!!!

Got our tickets to Germany