Home Photography Writing About

20.1.10

Piepsen! Or Piep for short

It is decided, his name is Piepsen. It means squeak in German. Thank you to everyone who voted to help name the mouse.

Piep came with us on our second wedding anniversary because he hadn't seen Paris yet. Seeing as we only live three hours away from it, I'm sure we'll go again. But he insisted on not missing this. Because it was winter, the second level stairs were closed due to ice. We only got to the first level. He held my hand the whole way up (I'm afraid of heights). The views from that level aren't very spectacular, but hopefully we'll go all the way to the top in the spring when it's not so cold.

Other than the Eiffel he especially loved the crepe stands on the sidewalk. Bananas and sugar, makes us both lick our lips just remembering it.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I hope piep comes with us in May?
mom

Cora Kemp said...

YAY!!!!!!! I love that name! Its PERFECT!!!!!!!! :)