Home Photography Writing About

26.1.10

The Answer

This week's word was meant to be because my friend told me she bought blueberries at the store. Hence, my inspiration. But then I spoke on skype with my sister, and my niece was munching on blueberries. I loved the things I found too! Although I haven't seen blueberries at our store here yet, and now I'm craving them. Guess I'll have to be patient. I'm sure they are just as fresh as everything else here in Germany, so they will be the best blueberries ever. I think I should say blueberries just one more time so there are five big, blue words here. Three's and five's are good sets of numbers. And now I'm being random. Please forgive me, I have a head cold and it seems to be making me act weird.

1 comment:

Cora Kemp said...

I would send you blueberries, but they might be more mush berries by the time they got to you!