Home Photography Writing About

12.10.09

Word of the Week

Welcome to Word of the Week. These four pictures have one thing in common, guess what it is in the comments. And you still have a chance to enter the drawing for one of my 5x7 photographs. Just look to the right ---> of this post and click on the picture. I'll post the answer and the winner of the drawing tomorrow!

homelab.etsy.com


totzhatz.etsy.com

If you have an etsy shop and would like to turn this into a give-away for one of your items, let me know! I will feature you in Word of the Week and display an ad for you on the side of my blog for two weeks.

5 comments:

O'Brien said...

a great color, RED!!!

annamaria potamiti said...

Red, red, red!
lovely blog!
I would love to have one of my artworks here!!
How do I go about it?
Annamaria :)

Anonymous said...

It must be red
mom

Cora Kemp said...

I"m going for..... wait for it.... RUBY red.... yeah that's right. I'm different.... though I don't know if I need a comment to define that.

homelab said...

I absolutely love RED.Beautiful picks.Makes you wanna buy them all.I am happy that my scarf is featured in your article.Thank you:)